May 20, 2014
- in Classic
From Monty Ptyhon's, Life of Brian: Biggus Dickus.
Including this gem:
- Pontius Pilate: So, yaw fatha was a Woman? Who was he?
- Brian: He was a Centurion, in the Jerusalem Garrisons.
- Pontius Pilate: Weally? What was his name?
- Brian: ‘Naughtius Maximus'.
- Pontius Pilate: Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?
- Centurion: Well, no, sir.
- Pontius Pilate: Well, you sound vewy sure. Have you checked?
- Centurion: Well, no, sir. Umm, I think it's a joke, sir… like, uh, ‘Sillius Soddus' or… ‘Biggus Dickus', sir.
- Pontius Pilate: What's so funny about “Biggus Dickus? “
- Centurion: Well, it's a joke name, sir.
- Pontius Pilate: I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called ‘Biggus Dickus'.